Participation fee : 120€ / person
Included in the pass :
- A centerpiece, the heart of the theater, with it's bar and a kitchen. It is visually open, single story, in a public park.
- A dancefloor (oak woodfloor) of 130sqm with an excellent sound system and lighting on point.
- Water, iced tea, juice, savoury and sweet snacks and fruits during the entire event.
- 25h of Tango / 5 Milongas and an After on Sunday till 1am
- Six international Dj's.
- And lots of fries for everyone on Sunday!
+ Bar (not included) during the entire event.
+ Massage by a professionnal (not included)
+ A tango boutique for clothes, shoes, for men and women.
+ Diner and wine on Friday and Saturday, on registration (25€ /day optional), prepared by the best cook in Belgium :-)
Balance men - women
Respect of the Ronda
130 dancers maximum.
Terms and conditions
1. The Milonguero is a closed event. Only registered and selected dancers are authorised to join the event.
2. You cannot pass your event access to another person . Dancers who did not receive a confirmation will be denied entry to the event.
3. The JusTango team selects the participants taking into consideration:
- a) balance between leaders and followers (balance, not weight)
- b) quality of smile and social qualities
- c) respect of the basic rules of tango etiquette
4. Registration only through the online registration form.
5. One registration form per/for each person
6. Priority will be given to :
- a) participants who choose the complete package (Milongas & Meals)
- b) couples
7. You must give at least your real name and a valid email address in the registration form.
8. When you submit the registration form, you will receive an automatic reply. This message does not mean that your place is confirmed. You will receive a second email in the following weeks that will let you know if:
- a) you are accepted
- b) you are on the waiting list
9. The participation cost is not refundable.
10. If your request is accepted, after 10 days, you'll receive a confirmation email and terms of payment.
11. Your participation will be confirmed after payment only.
12. The JusTango team reserves the right to deny entry to the event venue or to ask a participant to leave, if this person:
- a) does not respect the event conditions
- b) disrupts the Milonguero with his/her behaviour (this includes any kind of harassment and we encourage participants to inform us about any kind of unacceptable behaviour) or endangers other participants of the event or the venue
The participation fee is not returned if for the aforementioned reasons a participant is asked to leave.